The Axon Body 3 Dock provides a wired network connection for Axon Body 3 cameras. The Axon Body 3 Dock only functions as an Ethernet adapter, an unmanaged network switch, and charger. As long as an Axon Body 3 Dock has power and a network connection, it should function correctly.
Below is a list of possible issues with links to a response.
How can I ensure my dock is connected to the network?
- If your dock is connected to the network, LED lights in the Ethernet port will blink green. The camera will also be able to upload videos to Axon Evidence immediately upon docking if network connection is active.
My dock is registered but ‘Device Profile’ on Axon Evidence is empty.
- This is a known issue and a fix is planned for future releases.
Axon Device Manager is unable to detect my dock.
- When using this option, look for the NFC tag and hold your mobile device near the NFC icon on the dock. For the 1-Bay dock, the icon is on the side of the dock nearest to the Ethernet port. For the 8-Bay dock, the icon is near bay 1, on the side of the dock near the power connection.
- Alternatively, you can switch to the ‘Scan Code’ tab in ADM and scan the 2D OCR code on the back of the dock.
I am unable to access my dock’s Device Profile page on Axon Evidence.
- Your dock must be registered in order to use the Device Profile page on Axon Evidence. For information on how to register the dock, see Axon Body 3 Dock Registration.