Check the out-of-the-box registration process for Axon Body 3 cameras for prerequisites and the procedure for registering cameras.
Below is a list of possible issues with links to a response.
My camera is not fully charged when I power it on for the first time.
- Your Axon Body 3 camera comes with a partial charge out of the box. You must connect your docks to the network and dock your camera for a 100% battery charge. Always recharge a depleted battery as soon as reasonably possible using an Axon Dock.
My camera does not display any status messages after it has been docked for the first time.
- Your camera might be low on charge out of the box. Wait 10 minutes for battery to charge.
- Ensure your dock has power.
- Remove your camera from the dock and then re-dock it.
If none of these steps work, please initiate a return to replace the camera from Axon. See Device Return Service Overview for information about the return process.
How can I identify the camera which failed preparation when there are multiple cameras docked?
- You can check the serial number of the camera displayed in the error message by tapping Errors to review the error information and the failing camera. Serial numbers of Axon Body 3 cameras are printed on the back of the cameras.
My camera displays NOT ASSIGNED after a successful registration. How can I assign a user to this device?
- You can assign cameras to users with Axon Device Manager (ADM) or through Axon Evidence.
See Using Axon Device Manager for information on using Axon Device Manager to assign cameras.
Assigning though Axon Evidence:
- Ensure you have the correct permissions to assign users on Axon Evidence.
- In Axon Evidence, click Inventory and then click Body Worn Cameras.
- Search for your device in the Body Camera Search bar by the serial number.
- Click on the camera serial number in the list to go to the camera device profile page. In the Assignee section, click Reassign.
- Enter the user's name and click Reassign.