- On the Case Details page, click Add Evidence. An evidence search page appears.
- Search for the evidence that you want to add to the case. Use the search filters to refine your results.
- For each evidence file that you want to add to the case, select the check box to the left of the evidence ID. For more information, see Evidence Search Filters on the Axon Help Center.
Note: To upload new evidence to a case, click the Import tab on the Evidence Search page.
- Click Add to Case or Review.
- Add to Case lets you add the selected evidence to the case without reviewing it.
- Review lets you review the evidence files you have selected before adding them to the case. In Review Mode you can view the metadata for the evidence, open the evidence details, or add the evidence to the case.
- Click Done.
The evidence will now be listed on the Evidence tab of the Case Details page.
If you are adding evidence to a case that has been shared with a partner agency, you will be prompted to update your case share.