The Axon Aware mobile app is a secure and powerful tool that provides additional flexibility for agencies using Axon Aware. It boosts situational awareness by notifying commanders in real-time when urgent events occur. With the Axon Aware mobile app commanders and supervisor can see the location of officers and view livestream broadcasts from an officer's body camera. All of this happens seamlessly and instantly with just a few clicks on their mobile device.
The Axon Aware mobile app supports devices and tablets with the following operating systems:
- iOS devices: iOS 11 and above.
- Android devices: Android 6.0 and above.
The Axon Aware mobile app is available for download and installation from the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android).
Axon Aware Mobile App Permissions and Settings
The Axon Aware mobile app uses the same permissions and settings as the browser version of Axon Aware and Aware+.
Known Issues and Exceptions
- iOS devices – When a user is viewing a livestream with wired headphones and unplugs the headphones, the livestream audio will not switch to device speaker as expected. To work-around this issue, the user should close and reopen the livestream.
- DeX – For some mobile devices that are using a Desktop Experience, when user clicks the maximize icon to view livestream the app returns the user to the sign in screen.
- Axon Air - The map icon shown for Axon Air is an Axon Body 3 icon instead of an Axon Air icon.