In some situations, Axon will request that you send the CEW diagnostic logs to Axon for analysis and troubleshooting.
Note: Sending diagnostic logs can only be done in Online mode.
- Confirm that the CEW’s safety is in the down (SAFE) position.
- Remove the cartridges from the CEW. (See the applicable CEW user manual for more information on unloading cartridges.)
- Connect the CEW to your computer with the USB download cable.
- Start Evidence Sync.
- Double-click the SYNC desktop icon - OR -
- Click Start > All Programs > SYNC and select SYNC.
- Enter your agency information and click Next. Then type your User and Password information and click Sign in.
- Click Device Settings.
- Click Send Diagnostic Logs.
- Evidence Sync will ask you to confirm sending the logs. Click Send Logs to continue.
- After the logs are uploaded, you can disconnect your device.