All Testing & Evaluation (T&E) kits are pre-programmed with some of Axon’s VR Empathy Training modules, which can be accessed by doing the following:
- Turn on the power button on the top of the Oculus Go headset.
- Calibrate the Oculus controller by holding the Oculus button (looks like a sideways O) on the top of the controller for a few seconds.
- Click the Library section of the bottom main menu with the trigger in the back of the controller.
Note: If there is no main menu on the bottom, click the Oculus button on the top of the controller.
- Once you are in the Library section, you should see the Axon VR app under the My Apps tab.
- Click the Axon VR app using the trigger in the back of the controller to start the app.
Note: Once you are in the app, you no longer need the controller. All selections are made by gazing at the buttons.
To trial Axon’s VR training scenarios, please contact your sales representative for a demo kit (or email@example.com if you do not have that contact information).